UK Home Office visa fees will increase on 4 October 2023. The Home Office confirmed the fee increases over the weekend of 16 September 2023.
Breytenbachs are still awaiting news on when the proposed increase in the Immigration Health Surcharge will take place and will inform clients as soon as we get more news.
Considering this drastic Home Office fee increase, Breytenbachs Immigration Consultants offers two recommendations.
Firstly, applicants who can and wish to apply for a UK visa should do so promptly.
Secondly, considering the increasing costs, applicants should be aware of the potential financial loss if their applications are unsuccessful. It would thus be wise to instruct Breytenbachs to ensure a successful visa outcome. In this regard, we would also like to remind clients about our No Visa, No Fee guarantee. Please speak to your consultant to find out more.
UK Home Office Visa Fee Increases
The Home Office said that the fee increases will pay for vital services to allow more funding to be prioritised for public sector pay rises.
Most of the work and visit visas will increase by about 15%, while priority visas, study visas, and certificates will increase by about 20%.
Some of the increases include:
- Standard Visitor visa will increase with £15 more for a standard visitor visa. T
- Ten-year Visitor visa will increase by £126
- Innovator Founder visa will increase by £155 for applications outside the UK. For applications from inside the UK, the increase will be £194.
- The different types of Skilled Worker Visa applications will increase with different prices, but clients can expect to pay between £72 and £141 more for applications outside the UK. Please speak to your Breytenbachs consultant for more information.
- Student visas will increase by £127 for applications outside the UK. Application fees from within the UK will remain the same.
- Indefinite Leave to Remain application from within the UK, the increase will be £481.
- Naturalisation as a British Citizen application will increase by £250
Please note that the list above is not exhaustive but only indicates what clients can expect to pay more in Home Office fees from 4 October 2023. We highly recommend you speak to your Breytenbachs consultant for the exact new prices for your specific visa or permit.
Contact Breytenbachs to Prepare and Submit your UK Visa Application
It is crucial that clients contact Breytenbachs without delay to prepare and submit their UK Visa applications before the impending increases. With an expected influx of visa applications at the UK Home Office, applying as soon as possible is vital. Contact us today for a timely and well-prepared application, ensuring success.