EEA Nationals and Family

Following the UK’s departure from the European Union, EEA Nationals must follow specific procedures to live and work in the UK.

The EU Settlement Scheme is designed to allow EU, EEA, and Swiss citizens, as well as their family members, to continue living and working in the UK after Brexit. This scheme provides settled status or pre-settled status, depending on how long the individual has been living in the UK. Settled status allows the individual to stay in the UK indefinitely, while pre-settled status allows them to stay for up to five years before applying for settled status.

For EU citizens who work in the UK but live elsewhere, the Frontier Worker Permit is available. This permit allows individuals to continue working in the UK while living in another country. The permit is valid for five years and can be renewed if the individual meets the eligibility criteria.

Contact Breytenbachs

Navigating the EU Settlement Scheme or the Frontier Worker Permit can be a complicated process. That is why it is best to work with an experienced immigration agency. Breytenbachs is a Level 3 OISC-registered immigration agency specialising in UK immigration. Our speciality areas include the EU Settlement Scheme and the Frontier Worker Permit. Our highly qualified consultants can provide expert advice and guidance. We ensure that you meet all the requirements and increase your chances of success. We invite EEA Nationals and their families to contact us for help with your UK Immigration matter.

EEA Nationals and Family

Please contact us today for further information or applications.